Diabetes Prevention Program- Summer 2020
Prediabetes raises your risk for heart disease and stroke, and many people with prediabetes develop type 2 diabetes within 3 years. Are you at risk? Call or email us today to get on our interest list!
Date and Time: Summer 2020. Due to COVID-19 concerns and CSU mandates related to group programs, the start date of this class is to be determined.
Call or email us today to get on our interest list!
Not sure if you qualify? Call or email us for more information on how to check your eligibility.
Location: Kendall Reagan Nutrition Center, located inside the CSU Health and Medical Center, 151 W. Lake Street, Suite 1400, Fort Collins, CO 80524.
Classes wil be held on Tuesdays from 5:30-6:30pm.
Call today for more information: (970) 495-5916
What to expect:
- This successful program includes information, resources and support for improving nutrition, physical activity, stress management and other activities to help you prevent diabetes.
- Cooking class, grocery store tour, group support, CDC-approved curriculum and more!
- Weekly meetings for first several months, then bimonthly to monthly meetings for remaining months.
- If qualified, your health insurance may cover the program at $0 cost to you! Call or email us to find out how to verify your eligibility.
- Full class price: $360 (call KRNC for payment plan options!)
- Discounted price for paying total upfront: $330 (call KRNC for discount code)
- 1/2 off for CSU employees- $180. Employee discount thanks to Commitment to Campus benefits! (call KRNC for discount code)
- 1/2 off for CSU students- $180 (call KRNC for discount code)