Diabetes Prevention Program- June 2020
Prediabetes raises your risk for heart disease and stroke, and many people with prediabetes develop type 2 diabetes within 3 years. Are you at risk?
Date and Time: Starting June 9th, 2020
Registration is now open and closes on July 7th. If you can not join us at the start of class, you can join up until class 4!
This class will be offered virtually, in the event that in-person meetings are still not advised by the time class starts. We will transition to in-person sessions when able.
Not sure if you qualify? Call your doctor to get checked for pre-diabetes, or take the 1-minute quiz HERE.
Location: Kendall Reagan Nutrition Center, located inside the CSU Health and Medical Center, 151 W. Lake Street, Suite 1400, Fort Collins, CO 80524.
Classes will be held on Tuesdays from 5:30-6:30pm starting June 9th.
Call or email us today to learn more!
What to expect:
- This successful year-long program includes information, resources and support for improving nutrition, physical activity, stress management and other activities to help you prevent diabetes.
- Cooking class, grocery store tour, group support, CDC-approved curriculum and more!
- Weekly meetings for first several months, then bimonthly to monthly meetings for remaining months.
- If qualified, your health insurance may cover the program at $0 cost to you! Call or email us to find out how to verify your eligibility.
- Full class price: $360 (call KRNC for payment plan options!)
- Discounted price for paying total upfront: $330 (call KRNC for discount code)
- 1/2 off for CSU employees- $180. Employee discount thanks to Commitment to Campus benefits! (call KRNC for discount code)
- 1/2 off for CSU students- $180 (call KRNC for discount code)