Fall 2019 Diabetes Prevention Program
Prediabetes raises your risk for heart disease and stroke, and many people with prediabetes develop type 2 diabetes within 3 years. Are you at risk?
Click here to learn if you are at risk for prediabetes. If you are, contact your healthcare provider.
Date and Time: Starting September 6th, 11:30-12:30 pm
Location: CSU Health and Medical Center, 151 W. Lake Street, Suite 1400, Fort Collins, CO 80525
Call today for more information: (970) 495-5916.
What to expect:
- This successful program includes information, resources and support for improving nutrition, physical activity, stress management and other activities to help you prevent diabetes.
- Cooking class, grocery store tour, group support, CDC-approved curriculum and more!
- Classes meet Fridays 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 pm, starting September 6th
- Weekly meetings for first 4 months, then bimonthly to monthly meetings for remaining 8 months.
- NEW! Free for qualifying Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield, United Healthcare members, and those with Medicare or CSU health insurance!
- 1/2 off for CSU employees (now only $180)
- 1/2 off for CSU students (now only $180)