Diabetes Prevention Program- January 2021
Are you worried about your health? Did you know one out of three adults has prediabetes? Undiagnosed and untreated prediabetes increases risk for diabetes, heart disease, and stroke. If you’re interested in preventing diabetes, join Colorado State University’s Kendall Reagan Nutrition Center for the year-long National Diabetes Prevention Program.
Date: Starting January 22nd, 2021
Time: Fridays from 12:00pm - 1:00pm
Registration is now open!
This class will be offered virtually, in the event that in-person meetings are still not advised by the time class starts. We will transition to in-person sessions when able.
Not sure if you qualify? Call your doctor to get checked for pre-diabetes, or call/email us to find out more.
Call or email us today to learn more!
What to expect:
- This successful year-long program includes information, resources and support for improving nutrition, physical activity, stress management and other activities to help you prevent diabetes.
- Cooking class, grocery store tour, group support, CDC-approved curriculum and more!
- Weekly meetings for first several months, then bimonthly to monthly meetings for remaining months.
- If qualified, your health insurance may cover the program at $0 cost to you! Call or email us to find out how to verify your eligibility.
- Full class price: $360 (call KRNC for payment plan options!)
- Discounted price for paying total upfront: $330 (call KRNC for discount code to use at checkout)
- 1/2 off for CSU employees- $180. Employee discount thanks to Commitment to Campus benefits! (call KRNC for discount code to use at checkout)
- 1/2 off for CSU students- $180 (call KRNC for discount code to use at checkout)