Diabetes Prevention Program- February 2021
It's not to late to join! You may still join our course until March 5th!
Are you looking for connection and support for a healthier 2021? Did you know one out of three adults has prediabetes? Undiagnosed and untreated prediabetes increases risk for diabetes, heart disease, and stroke. If you’re interested in preventing diabetes, join Colorado State University’s Kendall Reagan Nutrition Center for the year-long National Diabetes Prevention Program.
Date: Starting February 5th, 2021
Time: Fridays from 12:00pm - 1:00pm
Registration is open through March 5th- our coach will work with you to get caught up, it's not too late to join!
This class will be offered virtually, join us from the comfort of your home or office.
Not sure if you qualify? Call your doctor to get checked for pre-diabetes, or call/email us to find out more.
Call or email us today to learn more!
What to expect:
- This successful year-long program includes information, resources and support for improving nutrition, physical activity, stress management and other activities to help you prevent diabetes.
- Cooking class, grocery store tour, group support, CDC-approved curriculum and more!
- Weekly meetings for first several months, then bimonthly to monthly meetings for remaining months.
- If qualified, your health insurance may cover the program at $0 cost to you! Call or email us to find out how to verify your eligibility.
- Full class price: $360 (call KRNC for payment plan options!)
- Discounted price for paying total upfront: $330 (call KRNC for discount code to use at checkout)
- 1/2 off for CSU employees- $180. Employee discount thanks to Commitment to Campus benefits! (call KRNC for discount code to use at checkout)
- 1/2 off for CSU students- $180 (call KRNC for discount code to use at checkout)