Sorry - this product is no longer available
January 2020 Diabetes Prevention Program
We have added a second class!- Please call 970-495-5916 or email us at email@example.com to get started.
Date and Time: Starting January 29, 2020- Classes will be Wednesdays at 12:00pm or 5:30pm. Please call us to see if there is still space available in the class you prefer.
Not sure if you qualify? Call or email us for more information on how to check your eligibility.
Location: Kendall Reagan Nutrition Center, located inside the CSU Health and Medical Center, 151 W. Lake Street, Suite 1400, Fort Collins, CO 80524
Call today for more information: (970) 495-5916
What to expect:
- This successful program includes information, resources and support for improving nutrition, physical activity, stress management and other activities to help you prevent diabetes.
- Cooking class, grocery store tour, group support, CDC-approved curriculum and more!
- Weekly meetings for first several months, then bimonthly to monthly meetings for remaining months.
- If qualified, your health insurance may cover the program at $0 cost to you! Call or email us to find out how to verify your eligibility.
- Full class price: $360 (call KRNC for payment plan options!)
- Discounted price for paying total upfront: $330 (call KRNC for discount code)
- 1/2 off for CSU employees- $180. Employee discount thanks to Commitment to Campus benefits! (call KRNC for discount code)
- 1/2 off for CSU students- $180 (call KRNC for discount code)