January 2020 Diabetes Prevention Program
We have added a second class!- Please call 970-495-5916 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
Date and Time: Starting January 29, 2020- Classes will be Wednesdays at 12:00pm or 5:30pm. Please call us to see if there is still space available in the class you prefer.
Not sure if you qualify? Take the 1 minute quiz to find out: Click Here
Location: Kendall Reagan Nutrition Center, located inside the CSU Health and Medical Center, 151 W. Lake Street, Suite 1400, Fort Collins, CO 80524
Call today for more information: (970) 495-5916
What to expect:
- This successful program includes information, resources and support for improving nutrition, physical activity, stress management and other activities to help you prevent diabetes.
- Cooking class, grocery store tour, group support, CDC-approved curriculum and more!
- Weekly meetings for first several months, then bimonthly to monthly meetings for remaining months.
- If qualified, your health insurance may cover the program at $0 cost to you! Take the one minute Quiz to see if you qualify!
- Full class price: $360 (call KRNC for payment plan options!)
- Discounted price for paying total upfront: $330 (call KRNC for discount code)
- 1/2 off for CSU employees- $180. Employee discount thanks to Commitment to Campus benefits! (call KRNC for discount code)
- 1/2 off for CSU students- $180 (call KRNC for discount code)