January 2020 Diabetes Prevention Program
Call us today to get added to our interest list- 970-495-5916.
Prediabetes raises your risk for heart disease and stroke, and many people with prediabetes develop type 2 diabetes within 3 years. Are you at risk?
Are you at risk for prediabetes? If you are, contact your healthcare provider.
Date and Time: Starting January 29, 2020- Classes will be Wednesdays at 5:00pm. Registration opens December 4, 2019.
Location: CSU Health and Medical Center, 151 W. Lake Street, Suite 1400, Fort Collins, CO 80524
Call today for more information: (970) 495-5916
What to expect:
- This successful program includes information, resources and support for improving nutrition, physical activity, stress management and other activities to help you prevent diabetes.
- Cooking class, grocery store tour, group support, CDC-approved curriculum and more!
- Weekly meetings for first 4 months, then bimonthly to monthly meetings for remaining 8 months.
- NEW! Free for qualifying Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield members, United Healthcare members, and those with CSU health insurance!
- If you have other insurace (inluding Medicare), Call KRNC for more information about coverage
- 1/2 off for CSU employees- $180. Employee discount thanks to Commitment to Campus benefits!
- 1/2 off for CSU students- $180
- Full class price: $360 - (call KRNC for payment plan options)
- Discount for paying total upfront: $330 - please call KRNC for discount code